Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What is it...

Can you guess what I bought from these pictures?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yep it's lilyblue :) I just took some quick pics w/ my flash but I can't wait to use these on some outside pictures. And I just love how my son never takes his school uniform shirt off but always throws a shirt over it. Rockin' the layered look.

And just because I am amazed at the high ISO of my camera @3200. I don't think I would be able to print this but still so cute.
Photobucket
We gotta wash that Trump right out of your hair.

Today was such an amazing day. I really don't know why. It was just one of those so pretty outside, feel like I can conquer the world, nothings going to bring me down kind of days. And I was pretty hopped up on Starbucks-always helps.

16 comments:

pat said...

3200 ISO? Awesome!! Lovin' the Beatles T-shirt.

Kristi said...

That shirt is AWESOME!!! And yep, isn't the 40D God's gift to this earth!? ;)

For Over 29 Years... said...

You are starting to enable! LOL. Seriously rocking shirt for a kid!

Angie Moses said...

Those kiddos are sure cute! Love those big brown eyes

Jess said...

OOH, these look great! I love me some lilyblue. I need to use them more than I do though!

Blaze's beatles shirt is TDF! OK now I want a 40D! My hubby is gonna kill me, lol!

Anonymous said...

love the shirt!!! they are both so handsome! you capture them so well!

Mom2Drew said...

3200 is so liberating isn't it? I like the coloring here.

Christiana said...

I'm diggin' the T, too. I like the Lilyblue. Can't wait to see more.

Stacey said...

Great shots and I love the conversions. The high iso one is just precious and it looks great.

Kristina said...

Wow, you're making me want the 40D!

Becky said...

Your kids have the biggest eyes! So beautiful. Love that Beatles shirt and the layered look too. I'm saving up for a 40D and getting pretty close; I love seeing others' shots with it.

C said...

You have such cute little ones :) Great pictures!! Congrats by the way :)

April said...

those are great..i love the beatles shirt.

pakosta said...

i love your positive outlook on your day!
love those actions!
beautifuL!!!!
tara

Tera Fraley said...

LOve that lily blue, looks great!

Amy said...

Fun shirt! Great shots of your kiddos, I especially love the second one! I have the 40D and didn't know the ISO went so high! :)

Btw, 21 was really good. I don't get the whole card counting thing, but enjoyed it a lot!




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones