Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kiki

It is late. I am sleepy. Just thought I would give you that update.

I stole my niece today and wanted to at least put something on the blog to prove that yes I did indeed watch her ;) I haven't had time to really edit any shots, just pulled the first one I took up and did a quick edit. From the looks of it there will be some good ones...which you will get to see tommorow ;)

I have got to go crash now...aka watch Scrubs until I pass out.
Photobucket

I just love the way this honey processing looks on her red hair:
Photobucket

13 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Note to self...use the honey action on red hair.

Wow...LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable...Love that hair color and that honey is perfect with it!
Cari

Amy said...

Wow, that honey with her hair is just beautiful! It's a great shot!

Margaret said...

That honey action does look spectacular on red hair. I love that expression. Great catchlights.

Mandy said...

Wow...that honey action does work well with red hair. I would have never even thought. Beautiful as always. I just love redheads.

Becky said...

Wow, what a great shot! I love it both ways. She is a beautiful girl.

Jen said...

WOW! She is beautiful! Great job!

pat said...

What a cute girl! Love those freckles!!!

C said...

I agree, the honey action is really nice with her red hair. Such a pretty little girl :)

Jess said...

She is STUNNING! OMG! And you know how much I love redheads! I can't wait to see more!

pakosta said...

she's so CUTE!
tara

Tori said...

she is a cutie! and i agree about the honey action!

Missy said...

Your pictures look wonderful as always. You are correct that Kiki looks just like you when you were little. She is beautiful just like her aunt Bobbi :)




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones