Saturday, April 12, 2008

Goodbye Lens

This is the last of my shot from the 24-70 I rented. We had good times little lens, good times. This is definitely on my list of "to buys" . I do want to also rent the 70-200 first and a fisheye just to see which I fall in love with the mostest (yes I know that is not a word). Renting lenses is one of the greatest ideas ever.

Also on that list due to my enabling friends is the Bamboo and now some flash transmitters -thanks a lot Jess ;) Will I ever have everything I want? Doubtful.

I know I say this a lot but I still can't get over how old my son looks. It has to be the glasses-they are so professor/Harry Potter. I was actually pretty upset when he first had to get them and was worried they would ruin his really, really, ridiculous good looks (I know terrible thought...and a Zoolander reference-Score!) They just happen to make him even cuter, who knew?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

16 comments:

Margaret said...

He is just as handsome as can be. Love the glasses. Glad you had fun with the 24-70. I know what you mean about having a never-ending list of photography wants!:)

C said...

What a cutie :) Love the 2nd shot!

Mom2Drew said...

Oooo, the Mac Air song:)

I like that second one with the little texture...really adds some nice depth.

Christiana said...

He's a cutie, glasses or not. The first one was my favorite. BTW, I use the 24-70 more than the 70-200, because its so heavy i guess, but i think the 70-200 is the better of the two. It's a with or without glasses kinda thing, awesome either way.

Chell said...

He is sooo very handsome. I say just buy all the lenses then you don't have to chose your mostest favoritest one..

Becky said...

Don't you mean big lens, not little lens? :-) He really is a good looking kid, and I love his glasses!

Angela2932 said...

Terribly handsome! And he looks profoundly wise, as well! Keep telling us what you think about the lenses! By the way, where do you rent them? Through the mail, or a local store?

pat said...

Love the glasses on him--he IS a cute guy!

Tera Fraley said...

What a cutie!! Hope you can get it soon- you sure got great results! And I see someone has a new pic!!

brenda hubbard said...

What a cutie! Love the one with a little texture.

Reds said...

Love the texture on the last shot!! And I really got to find a place around here where I can rent some lenses to play around with!

Mandy said...

He is so handsome! That lends look so so nice. I always feel so overwhelmed when I look at my "to buy" list. Haha

Val said...

sweet shot!

Jess said...

Oh so you DID get the flash transmitters! They are pretty dang neat, you will like them! :)

And I agree he is really really ridiculously good looking. :) Now he just needs to grow up and open a center for kids who can't read good (and who want to learn to do other stuff good too). :p

PS- I see you changed your avatar on 2peas! LOVE it, you are gorgeous girl!

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable with the glasses. Oh the list of stuff we could buy seems to get longer and longer.

pakosta said...

he's so darn CUTE!
tara




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones