Friday, April 4, 2008

More baby

If you have your sound on (or if not and you like music turn it on) how amazing is this song for babies? I love Ingrid Michaelson and was going through her music one day when I came across this. I knew I had to set it to baby pictures when I got a chance. It gets me all verklempt. The song reminds me of when my older son crawls into bed with us sometimes or I will bring my little one in there if he wakes up to early. That is one of the best feelings in the world. Photography even changes the way you listen to music.

Here is another shot from the baby shoot. I have only done a few newborns so I was very grateful my husbands friends let me practice on their boy. I am so impressed with some of the amazing photography I see of babies because they are tough. You never know what to expect, and I am just learning about the positioning. That being said I did get some adorable shots I think.

I put the color version of yesterdays up as well since some of you wanted to see it. In general I usually prefer babies in b/w (well I prefer almost anything in b/w but I am learning to embrace color).
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

19 comments:

HC said...

awww, what a cutie! I love the close up shot!

Jason said...

WOW great shots, I really like the catch lights and the lighting overall. Very nice!

Mandy said...

These are SO awesome Bobbi! I love the positioning you did here. Is the babe facing a window? You got some great catch lights.

Mom2Drew said...

OOOO, I love the color version to the one with the wrap, so warm. I'm stuck in the BnW for babies too, so it's nice to see color and realize it's ok to do so. I'm always too afraid all the blotches and skin tones will appear wonkey when working in color, but you proved me wrong.

Jess said...

MY GOODNESS! He is just too precious! I am with you, usually I prefer babies in b&w, but sometimes the color is just too awesome! :)

Yes, we definitely MUST have been separated at birth or something...because YOU ROCK MY FACE OFF! :p

Danielle said...

Beautiful pictures and I really like the music.

Becky said...

Aww, I like them both ways. Such creamy skin.

Jen said...

Beautiful!!! Love the B&W conversion and pose!

Kristina said...

These are so pretty. Very interesting catchlights in that last one...looks like an upside down "V."

Shawna said...

Oh wow, I LOVE that song!! I think you did great with this little one!! The first one is just so beautiful! The wrap one is gorgeous as well!

pakosta said...

THESE are beautifuL!
tara

C said...

Adorable, and i really like the 2 color shots here too! SO cute :)

Margaret said...

Beautiful song! I love your shots, too. Wow! Amazing catchlights.

Amy said...

Wow, I love that first shot in color! You nailed the skintones.

Sarah said...

You can certainly "practice" on my second...whenever we have one! :) These are great shots and although I usually prefer B/W as well, I really like the one with the wrap in color.

Cindi Koceich said...

These are adorable! Great job on the smooth skin and really sharp eyes!!

Val said...

Really sweet photos and awesome song too!

Shawna said...

Hey Bobbi! I didn't realize you were a fellow OH pea! I'm in NE Ohio though, near Cleveland.

Tera Fraley said...

I love babies in bnw too, but your color version looks just as good! Tough chioce!




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones