Monday, August 4, 2008

Don't Hassle the Hoff!

Everyone needs some more Hoff in their life I always say. Lol, actually I jut happened accross this site that does a feature Hoff picture a day when looking for a picture of the man to send my hubby (we are weird like that..David Hasselhoff always brings us closer, he is just magical). This picture made my day though. I will be a repeat visitor ;) So I had to blog it of course!



Now I gotta get back onto the swing of blogging. I took a break for awhile but there will be a real post tonight, no Hoff :(

And cause I know you all want to go to the Hoff page now and bookmark it :

7 comments:

Jess said...

ROFL! You are right, the Hoff IS magical. :p My boys would disagree and say it is actually Chuck Norris who has all the magic... it is a source of debate in my house.

Christina said...

Dude? Where's the link...I must send this to Chuck. :)
Christina

Michelle said...

lol! so funny that there is a site just for him! he was quite the hunk in his day.

Becky said...

Hoff's Hooked on a Feeling video: best You Tube ever.

~Jenn H~ said...

And just like that, I FINALLY get why your DH has Hoff snuggling a puppy as his MySpace BG. This has kept me up nights, really... ;p

Glad you'll be back to blogging regularly, soon-I've missed your rockin' inspiration.

Amy said...

Hilarious. Have you ever seen THIS one?? SO sick yet I can't help myself!

http://www.waxhoff.com/

Anonymous said...

lmao i do this with my brother and a childhood friend. you should see some of my older myspace comments!




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones