Sunday, February 24, 2008

Haircut?

So after looking at yesterdays pictures I cut Keaton's hair. Ok so I just trimmed his bangs because they were in his eyes, it is all I could bring myself to do.

Still working on getting to know my 40D. The setup of this one as far as wheels is so awesome. I don't know if I like that my LCD screen doesn't stay up with my info...maybe I should read my manual and see if I can change that. terrible I know but I did skim through it.

Sorry if you are getting tired of seeing my Keats, he's my only willing subject right now and he works for cheerios. Someday I will be able to get over having to convert everything to b/w too..someday.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

This one was taken with my XTi as I was performing an experiment to see the difference between the two cameras. In this completely scientific experiment I used different settings and processing techniques...which means it was pointless. I did seem to get some better skintones w/ my 40d today. I love this "who me" look.
Photobucket

19 comments:

Kristi said...

OH how I love him!! He's so cute!!! And his bangs look good....great job mom!!

Jess said...

I could never get tired of seeing Keats! He is just a cutie! His hair looks great.. and I know how you feel! Kaitlyn just had her second ever haircut and she's 3 1/2! I didn't get Austin or Devin's hair cut until they were 2, I couldn't bring myself to cut those pretty curls!

Chell said...

Oh he is too darn cute. Love that last one..

amazing grace said...

"works for cheerios..." LOL! that's great! he is too cute! love that first shot! i can't decide if i like the color or bw better--they are both great!

leah

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!!! He is so stinking cute! Great job on these!
Cari

Amy said...

He's so cute! You're doing fab with your new camera!

Angela2932 said...

All of these look wonderful! Truthfully, I don't have any idea what the "criteria" is for any photos being better than others, other than the general, over-all appeal. . . .?

cherie said...

such a cutie !!!

Kelly said...

Great conversions. He is so cute.. Love the catch lights.

Liz said...

He is so cute! Your focus on his eyes is just perfect with those great catchlights.
You can't get any better than a model who works for cheerios, I say take advantage of it for as long as possible.

mamawest777 said...

His eyes are sooooo gorgeous!! Love your BWs! So keep doing it!

pakosta said...

i could never tire of looking at keats he's gorgeous!!! such cute pics and i love the hair triM!
tara

Mandy said...

He is such a cutie...I don't think I could EVER get tired of seeing him, Bobbi. What a doll.

I think you did an awesome job cutting his hair. My girls never come out that good.

Val said...

He's such a cutie!

Becky said...

Nice job on the haircut. I never dared; that was always DH's job. He is so cute. Hard to tell the difference between the two cameras because it's the same talent behind them!

Jen said...

Lovely lighting and great conversions!! Great job!

Sharon said...

CUTE! He is adorable!

BTW, I was addicted to converting everything to B&W too! Now I like doing the vintage feel that Pioneer Woman does. Oh well. Maybe it will something else next week. ;)

Margaret said...

He is so adorable. I never tire of seeing him. Those catchlights are fabulous, and I love his expression. Cute as can be!

Kristina said...

Georgeous, georgeous photos! I honestly can't tell a difference in your "scientific" experiment :)




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones