Saturday, February 23, 2008

Poor guy

Thanks for all the comments on my website and thanks to Jess for prelooking at it for me!

Not much going on in the way of pictures cause my baby is sick. He is doing a lot of sleeping which usually I would be so thankful for but when it is interrupted by coughing fits it is so sad. He looks peaceful though doesn't he? Get better baby, I need to see your smiles.
Photobucket

Since I don't really have many pictures I filled out my 10 things below. Don't judge me ;)

7 comments:

Becky said...

That is so stinkin' adorable! Loved reading your 10 things too.

Shawna said...

Poor baby! Sick kids are the WORST! Hope he feels better real soon! =)

jewels said...

Oh, Bobbi... You photographed him perfectly feeling sick. Poor little guy! I also enjoyed reading your 10 things! SO funny!

Cheers,
jewels

Mandy said...

Oh poor little dear! What a darling...being sick is so awful. I just adore the photo and I hope he gets better very soon.

pat said...

Bobbi, this is such a tender, intimate photo. I can almost hear him breathing. What a treasure.

Anonymous said...

That is adorable...hope he feels better!!
Cari

April said...

oh he's too cute. i love sleeping babies.




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones