Saturday, February 23, 2008

10 things about me

1. I was not so secretly(actually quite vocally) excited when I heard about the possibility of a New Kids reunion.

2. I am very, very sarcastic and have to make a joke if I think of one...maybe too often.

3. I love celebrity gossip and read Perezhilton... a lot.

4. I have way more in life then I think I deserve sometimes.

5. I was a complete vegetarian for 9 years until I got pregnant. I really wish I could get back to that.

6. I say, "oh snap", "your mom", and "that's what she said" way too much.

7. I have multiple tattoos, all of which can be hidden.

8. When my kids aren't in the car I listen to Howard Stern.

9. There is nothing in this world that can make me laugh like my husband and children.

10. I am very anti-drama in my life. I don't have time or patience for people who create drama on purpose.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

LOL this cracked me up! No judging here, I could have written about half of those!! And the NKOTB reunion talk has made me feel like I am 10 all over again! Can't wait!!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Aww he looks so pitiful. TFS your 10 things. thats fun! and i'm right there with you on number 10.




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones