Friday, May 23, 2008

Class of 2020

Isn't that crazy to think that...class of 2020 seems so far away but I know it will be here tomorrow. My little (not so little) Blazey had his graduation Tuesday. His first year of school went so much better than I could have imagined. I was a little worried about it and how he would do but I think his amazing teacher made it a great year for him. I am so proud of everything he learned.

Warning-Picture Overload! I have a lot more pictures then this but they had other kids in them so I obviously didn't want to put them on my blog without permission.

A few pre-graduation pics (cause of course we were running late):
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Backstage:
Photobucket
There was a silhouette of Blaze but I really don't think his nose is that pointy:
Photobucket
Keatster hanging out backstage:
Photobucket

They put on the cutest play where they told us about everything they learned (our seats were terrible by the way) Here is the only picture where Blaze wasn't surrounded by other kids, he did such a great job!
Photobucket
Then there was a slideshow of pictures throughout the year:
Photobucket

Photobucket

A look into the future.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
And afterwards with Daddy:
Photobucket
Wow he has grown so much in a year, this guy here looks so tiny in comparison:
Photobucket

I am so proud of you son.

17 comments:

Farrah Jobling said...

AHHHH...so sweet! He looks just like his dad! They sure do grow up fast, don't they?

Jena K Photography said...

Aaww how sweet. Where I'm from they don't do lil school graduations like this. Only HS graduations. Great job.

Jess said...

He DOES look So grown up in his cap & gown! *sniff sniff* Your "look into the future" shot gave me serious cold chills... OMG! Way to go Blaze, you ROCK dude! :)

Sara said...

These came out great, no matter where you were sitting!
This was an impressive graduation!

Becky said...

He looks like he's ready to go off to grad school. Love that you gave us a "money shot" too. :-)

Kristi Smith said...

Ohmygood LORD could he been any cuter??? And how is he only 20 years younger than me?! ;)

And that pic of Keats...WOW!!! Just adorable!!

pat said...

Bobbi, these are so cute! Love the shot of him in his cap and gown, and the one with Dad--WOW! He HAS grown a lot; he is such a cute boy.

Kristina said...

He is so cute! Love the one with dad. And, I think his nose looks not quite right either. YOu could always snip, snip that a bit :) Great photos, as always!

Debbi said...

Great pictures Bobbi! you always do such a terrific job!

BizEMommaK said...

OMG! These are WAY too cute. YOu did an awesome job!

Shawna (shawkrem)

Tori said...

These are awesome! How awesome that they did a graduation with a cap and gown and everything!

♥ Amy said...

What gorgeous pictures you got! So clear and great conversions! Love them all.

April said...

oh how fun..those are so cute!

Cindi Koceich said...

These are absolutely all completely adorable and now I have tears in my eyes just realizing how fast it all goes! I have one going into 4th and an almost 5 and almost 3 year old....Waaaaaaaah!
Hugs!!

Tera Fraley said...

He looks so proud!! Yeah for him, great shots of his special day too!!

Sharon said...

Oh wow! Congrats! Lovely photos, wonderful B&W conversions.

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad I got to go!!

This pictures are awesome. I love the one of him and his teacher. So cute.

I must say, I will miss those lunch car rides picking up Blazie... with the look of disgust on his face as he sees me in the car. Lol.

Yay Blazie!!!!!!




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones