Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not A Neak!

So we were on the way home from a party and mistakenly let Keats hold his goody bag. I hear some rustling and glance back. He is curled in the corner of his carseat, completely facing the window.

"Keaton what are you doing?!" Startled he throws the bag down but the chocolate is already on his face. "You little sneak!" (laughing the whole time of course) was quickly followed back with and indignant, "I'm not a Neak!!"

Look at this face, it can't be trusted.


So cute but definitely a "Neak"

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Adorable!

pat said...

Ah, got my Keats fix....Thanks, Bobbi!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, I bet he gets away with a lot!

Amy said...

He's adorable! Love his eyes.

Stacey said...

Love the story. Sounds so much like my son . . .

bprincephoto said...

Adorable! I can see him getting away with lots of things. LOL

shirley said...

I just LOVE his expressions - just priceless - and he'd get away with so much with me!

Amy said...

What a funny little guy and oh, so cute!!! Awesome shots! :)

Mandy said...

Oh my word...we totally need to set up a trans united states play date and get the details between keats and katie's pre-arranged marriage all ironed out. these two are just made for each other. i just LOVE that first photo.. .totally shows everything about who he is.




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones