Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Years Resolution....

to keep my blog up. I really, really want to. I think it is such a good way to share pictures and I would love to get CC as well. I don't know why it just seems when I sit down on my computer I get sidetracked so easily. So my goal is to really participate this year and pick up my camera more...and to take more snapshots of my kids...really good snapshots that is ;)

Ok so for the first couple of days or I am just going to catchup and post some pics that I never did since from September on...I don't feel like getting all the settings so you don't have to CC those unless something is obviously off. I have improved since these too if I do say so myself :) After that I will stay current :) Thanks for looking!

This girl was so fun and cute...plus I taught myself to make a storyboard and a tutu (which were still kinda in then right)! It was my first and not the greatest but I was so proud of it :)
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket

17 comments:

Kristi said...

I really love the color in the first one....but the storyboard is super cute too! I'm so glad you're joining POTD...can't wait to see more!

Val said...

Love that purple tutu!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that first shot is soooo cute!!! Love them all!
Cari

C said...

adorable and fun!! :)

Mandy said...

I love the tutu shots. All of them are so adorable and FUN! Great job on these.

Sara said...

Fun pics- I think you inspired my daughter to pose for me! Thanks for that!!!

Katie said...

These are precious..I love the one in color!

Stacey said...

I love it! Great photos, great tutu, and great storyboard!

Margaret said...

Those shots are great. Your composition is fabulous and you captured some awesome expressions!

Danielle said...

I absolutley love the first picture. Just beautiful. I love all the tutu pics and can't wait to find one for my dd

emilyc said...

Great shots. I love the storyboard and tutu. The color in the first is fantastic. She looks like she was a ball of fun to shoot. Makes me wish it was nice here so we could head outside.

Tomboymama said...

Wow, those are all great. I would be proud of those too. Can't wait to see more of your pictures!

Deb said...

I remember you. I sort of dropped off the planet around the same time you did. I sure like the crispness and colors in your shots. nicely done.

Amy said...

That purple tutu is so cute and the expression is adorable. They're all beautiful photos.

Becky said...

These are all absolutely beautiful. How do you ever pick a favorite?

Ashley Hiskes said...

Oh how darn cute!!!

me said...

Every single one of them is BEAUTIFUL! I am in total AW!




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones