Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm back!

I really want to keep up with this blog it just seems this year has been the busiest I ever have. Having a new baby, my boy going to school, and getting into photography has really taken up so much time. Sometime I feel I just need to take some time to myself but that is so hard to do.

I have discovered that I really love taking pictures so much though. Many friends have asked me to take pictures for them which I do (no charge of course just in case someday I do start to decide to do this I will have some portfoilio pictures) but now their friends are asking where they were done at and are wanting me to do them but I really don't feel ready for the business aspects yet...or even if I am good enough. I will want to learn how to do everything perfectly before any of that, just the way I am...so we will see where that goes.

With that in mind I am going to try to keep up with this blog and always feel free to cc me :)

Ok I'll start off with just some random pictures of my kid...trying to learn how to use my flash and it is a very love/hate relationsship :) These are mostly snapshots but I am jumping back in.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

It's These Little Moments said...

Your baby has big beautiful eyes. Great catchlights in the last one.

Tera Fraley said...

Love your babys eyes!! Those lashes in the second shot are perfect too!!

cherie said...

the last shot is very nice!!!




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones