My sister in law had her baby yesterday and he is beautiful! Thanks for all the positive thoughts sent her way. I just wanted to put a quick post welcoming him to the world.
Three weeks early and 7 lbs 6 oz...imagine if he had come on time!
Here are a few pictures from the hospital, I can't wait to do a real session.
slightly different picture lol
And to refresh your memory the proud older brothers:
Blogs that Rock My Face Off
I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (96)
- A million pictures of Keats
- A little bit of adorableness
- Eat Your Heart Out Marilyn Monroe
- 20 months...really?
- So sad :(
- Peanutbutter Jelly Time!
- I'm so Excited...
- Our Wii Family
- Welcome Brody!
- Mr. Blue Sky
- Yup still no internet
- Still no internet at my house
- I Always Feel Like Sombody's Watching Me
- Reason #425 why I am ridiculous
- The laughter of children is the sweetest of them a...
- I feel pretty..
- Get Mad!
- ▼ September (18)