Ok so Ginniewho is an amazing photographer and generous person shared some beautiful actions that I have been dying to play with.
They are worth every penny. I had already done some work on this picture(curves) so it was not SOOC when I ran the actions. The mocha is to die for and I have been searching for a vintage that I love and I am pretty sure I have found it.
Here is the "original" worked picture (how cute is this girl):
And here are some of the action ones:
Blogs that Rock My Face Off
I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (96)
- A million pictures of Keats
- A little bit of adorableness
- Eat Your Heart Out Marilyn Monroe
- 20 months...really?
- So sad :(
- Peanutbutter Jelly Time!
- I'm so Excited...
- Our Wii Family
- Welcome Brody!
- Mr. Blue Sky
- Yup still no internet
- Still no internet at my house
- I Always Feel Like Sombody's Watching Me
- Reason #425 why I am ridiculous
- The laughter of children is the sweetest of them all
- I feel pretty..
- Get Mad!
- ▼ September (18)