Sunday, September 28, 2008
Eat Your Heart Out Marilyn Monroe
So I had my newborn stuff laying out before I went to do my nephews pictures today and Keaton came and layed down on my beanbag. I wasn't planning on taking pictures so it is not a perfectly composed picture but I love it. My husband says he looks like Marilyn Monroe here...sigh he can't help it that he is so pretty. I am going to take it as a compliment ;)
I love the b/w but here is a color version:
Blogs that Rock My Face Off
I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (96)
- A million pictures of Keats
- A little bit of adorableness
- Eat Your Heart Out Marilyn Monroe
- 20 months...really?
- So sad :(
- Peanutbutter Jelly Time!
- I'm so Excited...
- Our Wii Family
- Welcome Brody!
- Mr. Blue Sky
- Yup still no internet
- Still no internet at my house
- I Always Feel Like Sombody's Watching Me
- Reason #425 why I am ridiculous
- The laughter of children is the sweetest of them a...
- I feel pretty..
- Get Mad!
- ▼ September (18)