Saturday, September 27, 2008
It's hard to believe this guy will be 2 years old soon. It really feels like I just brought him home yesterday.
Things that he does I just love:
- Kisses galore! He is always dishing out the kisses to everybody in the family. And if he kisses on person he has to make the rounds so nobody is left out.
- Dank doo-He always says "thank you" whenever he is handed something, and after every kiss he gives. He has also started saying "yo weldom" when you tell him thank you.
- I just love how much he talks. He repeats absolutely everything you say. His favorite thing to say is Dirk though-for Captain Kirk. He seriously recognizes Kirk and Spock and the first note of any Star Trek song...oh wait I am doing things that I love not hate ;)
- So ready to be potty trained! He has been telling us for a couple of months as soon as he went to the bathroom that he needs to be changed and has now started saying "poo" before he even goes. Poo is so exciting when you are a parent.
- and...pretty much everything! Even the fits and begrudgingly his like of Star Trek. I gots mad love for my Keats!
Blogs that Rock My Face Off
I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (96)
- A million pictures of Keats
- A little bit of adorableness
- Eat Your Heart Out Marilyn Monroe
- 20 months...really?
- So sad :(
- Peanutbutter Jelly Time!
- I'm so Excited...
- Our Wii Family
- Welcome Brody!
- Mr. Blue Sky
- Yup still no internet
- Still no internet at my house
- I Always Feel Like Sombody's Watching Me
- Reason #425 why I am ridiculous
- The laughter of children is the sweetest of them a...
- I feel pretty..
- Get Mad!
- ▼ September (18)