That title really has absolutely nothing to do with this post...just have that song stuck in my head.
Some more pictures of Blazey from the other day. I wonder how old he will get before I stop calling him that...probably never. Anyway not really a shoot or anything just some quick pictures of the goofball before we started playing in the park.
Love this, it looks like he is jumping so high!
Blogs that Rock My Face Off
I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (96)
- A million pictures of Keats
- A little bit of adorableness
- Eat Your Heart Out Marilyn Monroe
- 20 months...really?
- So sad :(
- Peanutbutter Jelly Time!
- I'm so Excited...
- Our Wii Family
- Welcome Brody!
- Mr. Blue Sky
- Yup still no internet
- Still no internet at my house
- I Always Feel Like Sombody's Watching Me
- Reason #425 why I am ridiculous
- The laughter of children is the sweetest of them a...
- I feel pretty..
- Get Mad!
- ▼ September (18)