Sunday, May 18, 2008

Decisions, Decisions...

Why am I so obsessive about my hair? I cannot decide whether I want to grow it out or cut it and kinda keep my same style going. The positives of growing it is my hair is naturally curly so I can wear it that way...now I straighten it everyday. But I also know when I grow it out I get kinda lazy and wear it back everyday. it being shorter forces me to fix it and myself lol.

So I referred to some old pictures and thought I would ask for some opinions. Keep in my these are not great pictures and they aren't even scanned...I just took a picture of the pictures with my camera (I really am that lazy). But you get the idea so..

My hair now (actually a little more grown out than usual):
Photobucket

My hair almost 3 years ago. Yes I know these are Halloween pics but you can see my hair semi-well in the first one. The 2nd one is just so you can see my awesome costume. I don't have a lot of pictures of me as I avoid the camera.

And can I just say how talented my hubby is. A big group of us went to the club as characters from Batman..me obviously Poison Ivy. My husband made my whole costume, boots and all. It was awesome. I might have to revive it this year. Seriously he amazes me with all he can do.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry no new pics :( But do I cut my hair or not-help me decide!

15 comments:

Jess said...

Oh GOSH... hard choice! I think you look FAB both ways. And OMG. I LOVE your Poison Ivy costume! HOTTTTT!

Melissa said...

Yah I was going to say smokin' costume! I love your hair like it is now.

Mandy said...

Damn! You are one hotty and a half in that costume...I love your hair the way it is now, but I am ALWAYS changing my hair so I know how you feel.

pat said...

I like the straight hair, but is it worth the time every morning to straighten it? It all comes down to how much time you want to invest in it. You look great either way!

Anonymous said...

hotsy totsy!! did he make your tights too?? ;)
i like hair long. you have more options! but i also really like the style you have now! im not much help! sorry!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Cool new banner. I think your hair looks real nice now. And yes a very hot poison ivy.

Donnah Ciempka said...

I think you look great eiterh way, but you know I am a big fan of curls. I am not going ot comment on how good your legs look too.

Ginnie said...

I just love that shot of you. BEAUTIFUL! The PPing is awesome.

Stacey said...

I love your hair right now. It's elegant and classy. My vote is to keep it! Nice costume by the way...

Jen said...

OMG! I LOVE that costume! What a great job! I'm no help... I like your hair both ways!

Becky said...

I'm no help on the hair; I like it both ways. Just wanted to say HOTTIE! on you as Poison Ivy.

Sara said...

Grow those beautiful locks, girl!
(But I'm one who has and loves long hair, so I'm totally biased.
And Holy Ivy, Batman, you are one gorgeous thing!

Keva said...

I like your hair both ways. You look young and sassy with it short, but the curls are so sexy. Those are natural??? You lucky girl. and I do love the costume!!!

mel said...

hmmm, I can see why you are having a hard time deciding. you look gorgeous both ways!

Tera Fraley said...

How cute and dont you look smoking! Love the costume, kuddos to dh!




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones