and a couple days but who's counting?
Keats had his 15 month checkup today so I thought I would post 15 things I love about him.
1. His curls-of course #1 but I am maybe a little obsessed with them.
2. When you pick him up he always rubs or pats your back.
3. The way he says, "Dis!" and points to whatever he wants.
4. The way his whole face crinkles up when he laughs.
5. How he always chases "Bubba" and tries to sneak into his bedroom at night.
6. If there is music on his butt is shaking, The Keaton dance.
7. His "Whatchu' talking about face.
8. He loves to crawl into my lap and just sit there.
9. His amazing green eyes that I have no idea where they came from (no really honey I don't know ;))
10. He can't say no yet.
11. His dirty little nose.
12. His I am doing something I am not supposed to face.
13. He blows kisses.
14. The way he lifts his shirt up to poke and examine his belly button.
15. He completes us.
I should have put his wrinkly shirt on this list but lets just pretend it's unwrinkled mmmkay?
Blogs that Rock My Face Off
I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (96)
- Guess Who's Back?
- Indiana Sawyer(s)
- Time Flies..
- Hey, where's my shoe?
- Weekend Mayhem
- Hey Look a Chicken...
- Class of 2020
- Random Times Two
- The garden that you planted...
- Decisions, Decisions...
- Sneaky, Sneaky
- What ever happened to Vin Diesel?
- It's Just Another Manic Wednesday
- It's here, it's here!
- Happy Mothers Day Everyone!!
- Grandmas House
- Boy Wonder Part 2 :)
- Boy Wonder
- Small Vent
- 15 Months
- ▼ May (22)