Thursday, June 28, 2007

Kiki

This is my niece. Her name is Kaitlyn but my son started calling her Kiki. We are the only ones that do it, but we like it. This was a lot of fun getting pratice on her. I love the red hair and freckles, adorable. Maybe that's only cause everyone says she looks a lot like me when I was young and how could that not be adorable ;) I posted these in my gallery and got some great cc so I did some recrops, what do you think?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Sue said...

I really like the color pics best. That last picture is great! She is a cutie - what a beatuiful color of hair she has :) Great compositions. I like the one with her on her side ;)

Mom2Drew said...

Wow...that is VERY lovely hair! Out of the series though, i think I actually like the BnW best...like the contrast;)

robin said...

I really like the second shot - the color and catchlights are great, but maybe just a little too much angle for me. Just my opinion though. She is a cutie and love the red hair! I'm a redhead too. :)These are great and what fun for the two of you to spend time together.

Dana said...

I agree...maybe a little too much angle, but it is a great shot. I really like the one where she is on her side.




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones