Friday, June 15, 2007

How did I do?

Ok So I have never shot anyone except for family before. Yesterday I talked my friends into letting me take their pics. Not that it took much convincing cause they are awesome like that. I was kinda nervous though. By the time I got home it was late so I just opened the first 10 and picked one of each to work on. So how did I do-the good and the bad (I know I cut off hands in these two, I hope I didn't in all of them). What do I need to work on. I'm thinking maybe I need a tighter crop on the 2nd one? I can't wait to go through the rest.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

amazing grace said...

these look good! like your dof in the first shot. The lighting looks great.

leah

Heather said...

These are beautiful! I'm here to tell you from someone JSO... it gets easier!! Much easier!!

Dana said...

you did good...nice and sharp, nice dof, a little light in their eyes. Nice angle on the second one. It is cropped a bit tight though--if you wanted to enlarge it you might lose some of it. Great job!

Joanne Fowler said...

Love the DOF! The only CC I have (and it may be MY monitor) is that their faces look like they lost some detail. Esp in #1, her nose and cheek kind of run together. I really like these though and you should start doing more of these! I can't wait to see more! Both girls are beautiful! Helps to have pretty models! It gets easier and more fun to shoot lots of different kinds of people! #2's eyes are amazing, BTW!

~JustJulie~ said...

These look really nice. The eyes are beautiful. I agree with a tighter crop on the second one.

Tori said...

These look good! Nice DOF....

Lorrie said...

great job. the second one has some serious beautiful eyes! Keep practicing -- good job.

Amy Covey said...

They both look great! The girl in the 2nd photo has absolutely gorgeous eyes!!

Teri said...

Nice dof but wish they would of smiled cuz their beautiful girls.




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones