Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love his face!

Who needs a Keaton fix? I had my lights out and his pjs were too cute to pass up!







I love the moodiness b/w adds here.



And this is by far one of my favorite pics of Keats at three. That pout and attitude! It's something I want him to grow out of of course but I secretly have to turn my head and smile when he gives these looks. Apparently I haven't been hiding too well though because I am pretty sure he knows just how much he can get away with...and it is too much.



Eeek, loves it!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Does this kid ever take a bad picture? He is so adorable!

Yolanda said...

Cute! I even love the pout. BTW our sons names are similar. My sons name is Keagan.

Angela2932 said...

He has the most beautiful eyes! I love the pjs, and the pout!




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones