Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random, Random, Random

I was sick 3 days last week and by the time I finally got better I was snowed in. I am now officially sick again...of snow. I need to get out of my house and shoot some things!! I refuse to get cold though so this is what I have resorted to...help!





I have been loving just taking some snapshots though. Like Blaze and his little shadow friend doing something he isn't supposed to (ok I granted permission this time, horrible mom)



Love, love this snapshot!


I even set up a little time just to play with my flash off camera for a bit (too lazy to drag out the bee)

Bad Boy Keats


Angel Keats


If it snows again tomorrow I might cry. Just sayin.

This has been a random post by Bobbi Sawyer.

12 comments:

k said...

Aw, your little one has so much personality! He's such a cutie!

Lauren Hartman said...

Awwww, it looks like you've been making lemonade out of lemons :-) I'm sorry you've been stuck inside for so long though. Fingers crossed yu don't get any more snow!

pat said...

YOu know it's been bad when you are reduced to Yoda... Love love that first shot of the K Man...he just keeps getting cuter. What a neat shot of Blaze and his shadow! Hope your snow stops. You guys have been hammered!

Joanne said...

Glad you're feeling better but I'm feeling it with you on the snow. I am done with it! Come on spring. Your boys are such cuties!

Sharon said...

Great shots! That one of Keats is adorable!

Michelle said...

these are great! sorry you were sick and are now sick of snow. seems to be the general feeling. looks like you're amusing yourself quite nicely. those boys of yours get cuter every time I see them.

Nicki said...

Love your randomness - and boy does the camera have a crush on that Keats. Bet Blaze really enjoyed the exception to the rule (but it looks like maybe that wasn't his first try!...hehe!).

Suzy said...

Keats is darling :)! And my hubby would love it if Id take photos of starwars figurines! Nice captures! Yoda rocks!

Yolanda said...

Out of great frustration and boredom came great photo's!

Reds said...

So sorry you are getting more snow... but does make for fun photos!

KRISTIE said...

great captures!!!

Denita said...

I love your randomness!




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones