Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Who is this handsome goofball of a man?



Only the worlds #1 dad...and he doesn't even need a coffee mug to prove it ;)


Not growing up with what I would exactly call a role model as a father, I know how much dads impact their kids. I am so happy every time I see my kids with James and every time I hear Blaze tell him that he is his best friend. I am sure Keaton will be saying this soon too. I couldn't have picked a better man if God allowed me to make a custom order myself. I love you James with all my heart.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Great shots! I know how you feel. I couldn't have picked a better DH for me either. Definitey makes life happy!

Sharon said...

Wonderful tribute & fantastic shots! I love his nerdy goofball charm!

janett said...

Awww, I love that second shot! I like goofballs too. :)

Jess said...

AWWW! What an awesome daddy. I love the hands-on types... my dad is a military man, so very distant and silent as far as his involvement in my childhood. I mean, I LOVE my dad, he is great, but I always wanted one of those "cool dads" who DID THINGS with their kids. James, you ROCK. :)

Suzy said...

awwww what a great post! Love this - happy Father's day James! Nice captures!

Meaghan said...

These are great! I love seeing kids with their daddy's, it's so sweet.

Angela2932 said...

What a sweet couple of shots! And this wonderful dad is lucky to have you as his wonderful wife!




About Me

I am a 27 year old wife, friend, and mother. I am a take it one day at a time kinda gal. I love to have fun and capture memories. I believe that a positive attitude makes a postive life so have a great day and enjoy my blog :) Thank you for looking and taking an interest.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones